Add Us to Your Facebook Interest List!
I have a love hate relationship with Facebook, how about you?
I don’t mind changes so much, in fact, I kind of like change. The problem I am having with Facebook lately is that it is deciding what you and I see and what we don’t see. I know that MANY of you rely on Facebook to give you updates on your favorite sites, choosing to do that instead of subscribing to an email. You should note that you are probably not getting our status updates regularly if you haven’t added us to a list.
I know, ANNOYING, right?
Well, there is a way to make sure you get our FB status updates along with those of your favorite blogs; and that is to add us to your “Interest List”. Here is some simple instructions on how. It should take you less than 2 minutes. Then you can start getting our delicious recipes in your feed again!
Here are the steps to do this:
1. Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
2. Click on the Cog ( ) on the far right corner under the main picture (as seen above).
3. Choose “Add to Interest List”.
4. Add an Interest List if you don’t have one already.
5. Click “next”, then give your list a name and decide who sees it. (Maybe “favorite websites” or “best food sites”, etc).
6. You can add more of your favorite websites but either way you should now see all the feeds in your interest list.
7. SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Please help us get the word out by sharing this post on YOUR Facebook status and tagging us. It will help everyone to know how to see their favorite websites.