April 2010 Menu – April Fool’s!
**UPDATE: This post is an April Fool’s Day 2010 joke – PLEASE do not attempt to cook these recipes!
It’s time for a new Once A Month Mom menu! I can hardly believe it is April already and that the Easter season is upon us. I hope that you find this to be a tasty menu. I’ve try to think a little “out of the box” and create more variety on the menus. Let me know what you think.
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. For frequently asked questions visit here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Sorry, no time again this month!
- Listen in the orange player at the top of this post…
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable April 2010 menu the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAMC BIG DAY you will need to visit the Printable April 2010 Menu.
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your April OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- Printable April 2010 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
- April 2010 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the April 2010 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain not only the name of the dish but also the serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
- How To Navigate the OAMM Menu
- Preparing For A Successful OAMC Day
- Adapting The Menu for YOUR Family
- Making the Menu Healthier
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Shopping For Your Cooking Day
- Final Shopping Trip For Your OAMC Day
- Choosing The Right Containers
What do you think of April 2010’s menu?
And don’t forget you can always go back to April 2009′s menu if you are looking for something different!