April Menu, Instructions, Grocery List, Labels & PODCAST!
I hope that you had a good March cooking experience and are looking forward to April! If you are new to the site this month, WELCOME. We are glad that you have decided to join us. Here is what you will need to participate in the Arpril OAM Cooking BIG DAY! Not sure how to get started, read here.
Spring is here and we are gearing up for great weather (I hope)! Our menu should reflect that as well. We have taken a look at the specials, sales, and in-season produce to try to bring you a diverse and fresh new menu! I hope you like what you see!
We also have a couple new resources that we have added! Last month we debuted the new printable labels, those are included in the new April menu as well. We have also added a PODCAST to our monthly menu post. This is a short (approximately 11 minutes) tutorial on the menu items we have chosen, their origin, why they were chosen and some helpful hints on navigating through the grocery list and recipes. We hope that you enjoy the podcast feature and hope to bring you more exciting information via future podcasts!
April Podcast – NEW!!
- Listen in the orange player at the top of this post…
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our OAM Cooking BIG DAY. In the printable menu the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAM BIG DAY you will need to visit the April Printable Menu.
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAM Cooking BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your April OAM Cooking BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- Printable Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAM Cooking BIG DAY!
- Printable Instructions
Labels – NEW!
Designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them. Cheap and economical; I like it!
- April_Labels_1 – Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, Egg Muffins
- April_Labels_2 – Frozen Fruit Cups, Ham & Potato Pockets
- April_Labels_3 – Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue, Cheddar Butter Burgers
- April_Labels_4 – Chicken Pesto Spinach Salad, Hammy Cheese
- April_Labels_5 – Ham & Hashbrown Bake, Pizza-Stuffed Meatloaf
- April_Labels_6 – Burritos, No Fuss Chicken Cordon Bleu
- April_Labels_7 – Maple Honey Mustard Pork Chops, Beef Fajitas
- April_Labels_8 – Orange-Apricot Pork Chops, Blanks
- Tips from Once A Month Mom’s Tricia and Cortney AFTER their OAMC day.
- Tips and Stories from other readers.
What do you think of April’s menu?
And don’t forget to check out the right sidebar weekly to vote on past month’s menus!