Baby Food 9-12 Month FALL 2011 Menu
It has been a looonnnngggg, loooonnnnggg time since we have had a baby food menu around these parts. I am so glad to be able to bring you one this month. This one is actually a repeat of one that is already posted on the site but that one doesn’t have a grocery list, recipe cards or instructions. It needed some work!
This menu is perfect for the fall as you are working to introduce foods to your baby. Please note that you will need to follow pediatrician guidelines for feeding your baby. We don’t provide information on how to feed your baby, just the tools for when you begin to.
Enjoy! And look for many more menus to come in the future.
**Please note there is a Once A Month Mom Holiday eCookbook Blowout Sale on Wednesday, November 2nd starting at 9:30 Eastern Standard Time. Don’t miss out.
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. For frequently asked questions visit here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section below to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable 9-12 Month FALL 2011 Recipe Cards you can adjust the number of servings to accommodate the number of people that you are cooking for. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAMC BIG DAY you will need to visit the printable 9-12 Month FALL 2011 Recipe Cards.
- Having trouble using the Recipe Cards or YELLOW BOX? See this post!
9-12 Month Fall Baby Food Menu
- Spinach and Parsnips
- Cheesy Tomato and Cauliflower Puree
- Peas Puree
- Sweet Potato Puree
- Carrot Puree
- Green Bean Puree
- Apple, Pear, Kiwi Puree
- Peach, Apple and Strawberry Puree
- Blueberry Puree
- Avocado Puree
- Banana Puree
- Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- Chicken and Veggies II
- Beef and Veggies
- Ham, Pineapple, Peach and Apple Puree
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your Baby Food 9-12 Month FALL 2011 once a month cooking (OAMC) baby food BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- Baby Food 9-12 Month FALL 2011 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your once a month cooking (OAMC) baby food BIG DAY!
- Baby Food 9-12 Month FALL 2011 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the Baby Food 9-12 Month FALL 2011 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain not only the name of the dish but also the serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “FB Fan Night” Tab on the left.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – November 13th, 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? We will be talking about the current month’s menus, answer your burning questions about freezer cooking and have fun getting to know one another. You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well.
Instructions for viewing live-stream: