Become a Contributing Writer
Over the years we have added a tremendous team of individuals, and now friends, to Once A Month Mom making it a fun and exciting place to spend my time. We seem to be in a constant state of growing these days and don’t want to miss out on individuals that would be interested in joining our team.
There are various times of the year when I really feel like we need to add to our staff. We also are always on the lookout for great readers/writers/editors/spreadsheet enthusiasts who have an interest in joining our team. And occasionally, life happens and we need to replace a writer. So we come to you, because the best Once A Month Mom contributing writers are readers themselves!
If you have ever been interested in working on a blog that you didn’t have to do all the start-up work for, you like creating menus and you like interacting with a team of adults, we would love to learn more about you. You do NOT have to be a mom. Of course, we love moms but we have readers in all phases of life, and writers as well. Here are some qualities that make a great OAMM contributing writer:
- Love menu planning
- Love freezer cooking
- Love social media
- Knowledgeable creating spreadsheets
- Writing skills
- Photography skills
- Familiar with the Once A Month Mom ways
- Weekly recipe posts
- Monthly menu documents (recipe cards, grocery lists, instructions, labels)
We have some immediate needs on the staff as well as some more long-range needs as well. So no matter your interest level, let us know. Here is how this works:
- Fill out the online application.
- Sit tight and wait for us to contact you if/when we have a position open.
- When we are ready to add to our staff, we will contact those qualified with details as to the position being sought out, pay, etc.
It is just that easy! We hope that you will consider joining us and no matter what, look forward to getting to know you in the new year.