DIET April 2011 OAMM Menu (OAMC, Freezer Cooking, Bulk Cooking, Power Cooking)
If you’re looking to make your Easter cooking a breeze, this is the month to try once a month cooking. We’re using ham, asparagus, and pork loin…all perfect for adding a little pizazz to the menu. There’s even a little something to get prepared for Cinco De Mayo.
That’s what I call planning!
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section below to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY.
In the printable DIET April 2011 Recipe Cards the menu items are intended to feed one person for a month. You can insert the number of people are cooking for on the first tab to automatically make recipe adjustments to feed multiple people for a month. For more information on how the Diet OAMM Menu works, click here.
- View the printable DIET April 2011 Recipe Cards.
- Having trouble using the Recipe Cards? See this post!
- Black Bean Burgers
- Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- Celebrate Cinco – Cilantro Salmon Burgers
- No Butter Grilled Ham and Swiss on a Diet
- Almost Mediterranean Jambalaya
- Basil Chicken over Angel Hair Pasta
- Easter Slow-Cooker Pork Loin
- Asparagus and Ham Casserole
- Chicken Quesadilla with Chipotle and Lime Sour Cream
- Healthy Black Bean and Corn Grilled Pizza
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your DIET April 2011 OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- DIET April 2011 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
- DIET April 2011 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the DIET April 2011 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain the name of the dish, serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day, nutritional information AND Weight Watchers Points. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free and staying to your eating plan a cinch.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – April 10 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well.
Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “Stickam” Tab at the top.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. Unfortunately, this last month we didn’t have any test cooks for the diet menu. If you are interested in being a test cook for the diet menu (or any menu for that matter) please let us know here.
- Philosophy behind the Diet OAMM Menu
- Saving and Printing the DIET Menus Using Google Docs
- Creating Your Own OAMC Menu Series
- Preparing For A Successful OAMC Day
- Adapting The Menu for YOUR Family
- Making the Menu Healthier
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Shopping For Your Cooking Day
- Final Shopping Trip For Your OAMC Day
- Choosing The Right Containers
What do you think of the DIET April 2011 menu?
If you are feeling abundantly blessed and generous feel free to donate. :) But don’t feel guilty if you aren’t able. And don’t forget there is always the Traditional April 2011 menu if this one doesn’t suit your whole family, you can always adapt it to make it healthier.