DIET January 2011 OAMM Menu (OAMC, Freezer Cooking, Bulk Cooking, Power Cooking)
Welcome to the very first Diet Once A Month Mom Menu!
As we ring in the new year it’s the perfect time to start exercising and reducing calories. I can’t help you with the exercising part but I can help with an eating plan! This brand new Diet Once A Month Mom menu could be the jump start you need to get started on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section below to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable DIET January 2011 Recipe Cards the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAMC BIG DAY you will need to visit the printable DIET January 2011 Recipe Cards .
- Having trouble using the Recipe Cards? See this post!
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your DIET January 2011 OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- DIET January 2011 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
- DIET January 2011 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the DIET January 2011 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain the name of the dish, serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day, nutritional information AND Weight Watchers Points. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free and staying to your eating plan a cinch.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – January 16 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well.
Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “Stickam” Tab at the top.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
If you have a recipe that would fit this menu, add it to the Diet Once A Month Mom Recipe Link-up. You just may find it featured on a future menu!
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Unfortunately, with the holidays we had some problems with getting test kitchens for this first menu. Please be kind and understand there are likely to be some mistakes this first go round. We will get better as the months go on!
- Saving and Printing the DIET Menus Using Google Docs
- Creating Your Own OAMC Menu Series
- Preparing For A Successful OAMC Day
- Adapting The Menu for YOUR Family
- Making the Menu Healthier
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Shopping For Your Cooking Day
- Final Shopping Trip For Your OAMC Day
- Choosing The Right Containers
What do you think of NEW DIET January 2011’s menu?
If you are feeling abundantly blessed and generous feel free to donate. :) But don’t feel guilty if you aren’t able. And don’t forget there is always the Traditional January 2011 menu if this one doesn’t suit your whole family, you can always adapt it to make it healthier.