Easy Healthy Turkey Meatloaf
In general, meatloaf seems to be a fairly easy food to make. But, when I discovered how to simplify the process even more I was elated. This turkey meatloaf recipe includes two key ingredients that add all the flavor: Salsa and Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix. The only prep work you have to do for those two ingredients is open the containers and pour!
Of course, you also have to crack a few eggs and add a couple other ingredients. But, that’s not too difficult. Maybe you can get the kids mix it all up so you can at least keep your hands clean!
This picture doesn’t do this recipe justice – not to mention I took the picture before adding the ketchup – but, this is a favorite at our house!
Christine @ Onceamonthmom.com
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 cup salsa
- package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal, uncooked
- 4 egg whites
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed together
- Place mixture into a 9×5 meatloaf pan and top with ketchup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Allow meatloaf to cool.
- Divide into 6 equal portions.
- Place each serving into pint size freezer bag and freeze.
- To serve, defrost in refrigerator over night. Heat meatloaf in microwave at 50% power for 90 seconds.
Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 1/6th of meatloaf • Calories: 260
Fat: 8 • Protein: 28 • Carbs: 15 • Fiber: 2 • WW Points: 5 • Points +: 7
This Post will be linked at: