I’ve been blogging for some time and been dragging my feet about my Disclosure Policy. I shouldn’t have since in December of 2009 the Federal Trade Commission declared that bloggers should be honest and forth right about how they are making money, when they receive free services/products and should disclose these opportunities to you the reader.
Here is what you need to know about Once A Month Mom:
- I receive free products occasionally to review products, in many cases I have contacted the company directly because of their reputation, product or reviews. I always let you know when this has taken place.
- Reviews of products done on this site are written in my honest opinion.
- I usually decline a review/giveaway if the product is not one that I have had a favorable experience with in the past.
- I will occasionally do a review of a product that I am skeptical about but that I think readers would want to know more about.
- I am willing to try new products and share my opinions with you but I am also not afraid to share if there are can be improvements made to those products.
- I do accept conference sponsorships, paid advertising sponsorships, event sponsorships, compensation for reviews/giveaways, free products and utilize affiliate links to support the development, promotion and continuation of this site. I don’t however, accept any of these endorsements/advertisements from companies that I don’t believe in or don’t logically fit with the content of Once A Month Mom.