Family Movie Night Giveaway!
Do you and your family go to the movies? What about around the holidays? Do you have a tradition like some families of going to see a holiday movie, or actually going on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day?
Around here we LOVE movies! Our son (14 months) isn’t old enough to participate in a family movie night out but we can’t wait until he is. My husband is a huge movie fanatic (ie – we have to see EVERY movie trailer on iTunes when they are released) so we see lots of movies.
This holiday season, you can save some money at the grocery store AND see a movie courtesy of General Mills cereals. Starting today (November 1st), you can receive a free movie ticket when you purchase two specially marked packages of General Mills’ Cereals (see participating brands below). After purchasing two cereals, visit generalmills.com/moviecash to enter the code found inside each box of cereal and print your free movie certificate good for admission to any movie.
Participating brands include select sizes of: Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Trix and Reese’s Peanut Butter Puffs. Here are some coupons found around the internet and in the Sunday paper for these products too:
- $.55 on 1 Honey Nut Cheerios
- $1.00 on 2 listed cereals only – Honey Nut Cheerios/Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Lucky Charms
- $.55 on 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- $1.00 on 2 (9/27SS) 11/7
- $1.00 on 3 (10/4GM) 11/28
- $1.00 on 3 (10/18SS) 11/28
So if your kids (or you) already eat this cereal, or you have been thinking about trying one or more of them out, now is your chance to do so and score some free holiday entertainment for you and your kids!
General Mills and My Blog Spark is also offering one lucky reader 4 free movie passes and box of cereal! You can get a head start on planning your holiday movie festivities. (You may wish to check and see if there is a participating movie theater near you: http://emoviecash.com/dis_locator/). Here is how you can enter to win (you can comment using the following criteria for up to 6 entries):
You MUST answer one of these two “comment” questions – you can answer both as separate entries as you would like – remember to leave your answers as SEPARATE comments:
1. Comment #1 – What holiday movie are you most looking forward to this season?
Additional ways to enter:
3. Tweet or Facebook the following phrase. Save this holiday by winning 4 FREE movie passes @onceamonthmom http://onceamonthmom.com/?p=4382. And don’t forget to leave a comment below stating you have done so.
4. Subscribe to the blog via RSS or email. Let us know that you have done so. Of course, if you are already subscriber make sure you leave that too.
5. Join the NEW Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page (this is different from the group and they don’t allow me to just transfer you). Leave a comment below if you joined or are already a member.
This giveaway ends Friday, November 6th at 5 pm. Winner will be chosen by random using random.org.
Disclosure: I was provided with 4 free movie tickets and a box of free General Mills cereal as part of this promotion. The opinions listed above are my own.