Father’s Day Breakfast: Beer and Bacon Pancakes
Surprise Dad this Father’s Day with Beer and Bacon for breakfast, in a pancake that is! Packed with chunks of bacon, and a slight hit of maple syrup, these are the perfect way to show the Dad in your life he is the BEST!
Don’t want to serve Beer for breakfast? Try some of these recipes on for size:
Other Delicious “Manly” Breakfast Recipes from OAMM:
- Light Southwest Breakfast Pizza
- Bacon Hashbrown Breakfast Wraps
- Breakfast Bagel Egg Sandwiches
- Mini Sausage Breakfast Quiche
- Breakfast Pizza with hash browns and sausage
- Quinoa and Kale Quiches
Beer and Bacon Pancakes
Author/Source: Adapted from www.tablespoon.com
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1.5 cups beer, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- 3 eggs
- 2.5 Tbsp maple syrup
In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, beer, eggs and maple syrup. Gently fold in bacon. Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, drop batter onto preheated skillet. Flip when center starts to bubble. Serve warm with maple syrup.
When pancakes are cool, transfer to gallon freezer storage bag, separating by squares of waxed paper. TO SERVE: Do not thaw. Remove desired number of pancakes and reheat in microwave 30 seconds per cake.
**conversion chart image provided by Erik Spiekermann