February Menu, Instructions & Grocery List
Welcome to the Inaugural Post of Onceamonthmom.com: OAM Cooking! I am soooo excited to being getting this site off the ground. It is many nights of dreaming, tossing, turning, thinking and much more as I lay in bed. My hope is that I will get much more sleep after this post is finally published. Probably not, I will just come up with more posts! Okay, on to the cooking thing.
Here is what you will need to participate in the February OAM Cooking BIG DAY! Not sure how to get started, read here.
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our OAM Cooking BIG DAY. In the printable menu the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. Recipes that don’t have links will be posted in the coming weeks so that you can test them out to see if your family will like them. Stay tuned.
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your February OAM Cooking BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- Printable Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAM Cooking BIG DAY!
- Printable Instructions
- Added September 2009
- February Labels 1 – Breakfast Burritos, Blueberry Whole Wheat Waffles
- February Labels 2 – Banana Sour Cream Muffins, Taco Soup
- February Labels 3 – Vegetable Soup, Baked Chicken Burgers
- February Labels 4 – Chicken and Corn Quesadillas, Spaghetti Sauce
- February Labels 5 – Lasagna, Chicken Parmigiana
- February Labels 6 – Chicken & Rice Pilaf, Baked Spaghetti
- February Labels 7 – Chicken Macaroni Bake, Chicken Ziti
- February Labels 8 – Chicken Enchiladas, Blanks
- Not sure what to do? Follow the instructions for Linking Up!