Gluten Free & Dairy Free Country-Style Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce
We keep our grill hopping all year long, but for many Memorial Day marks the official kickoff of the grilling season. Try this delicious recipe for Gluten Free Dairy Free Country-Style Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce to warm your gill up for the summer.
I like to cook my ribs by heating the grill to medium-high heat, put on the ribs (over indirect heat), then reduce the temperature to medium or medium-low heat (about 250 degrees). Cooking them this way sears the outside, then allows the ribs to cook slowly at at lower temp to create more tender barbecue ribs. Gluten & Dairy Free County-style Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce is so easy to mix up ahead of time, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your day off.
Gluten & Dairy Free Country-Style Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup gluten free ketchup (I like to use a fruit juice-sweetened one)
- 2 tablespoons gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 1/2 pounds country-style ribs
Mix everything together in a medium sized bowl except pork. Put half of the sauce into a small bowl and set aside. Put ribs into the medium sized bowl, mixing the ribs around until they are coated with sauce. Cover bowl and put in the refrigerator to marinate for at least an hour up to overnight . When ready to grill, preheat grill to medium to medium-low heat. Place ribs on the grill, discarding marinade in large bag. Baste regularly with sauce from the bowl that was set aside while grilling until done.
Mix everything together in a bowl except pork. Put half of the sauce into a small freezer bag. Put the other half into a gallon sized freezer bag with the pork. Mix the ribs around until they are coated with sauce. Remove as much air as possible and seal bag. Put both bags into another gallon sized freezer bag. Seal and freeze.
This Post will be linked at:
- Tempt My Tummy Tuesday at Blessed With Grace
- Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Tuesdays at the Table with All the Small Stuff
- Delicious Dishes at It’s a Blog Party
- Tip My Tuesday at Tip Junkie
- Delectable Tuesday at Home Sweet Farm
- Dr. Laura’s Tasty Tuesday at Dr. Laura’s Adventures
- Gluten Free-zer Friday at Angela’s Kitchen