January 2010 OAMM Menu, Podcast, Grocery List, Instructions and Labels
Thanks for joining us again or welcome first time visitors! We are glad you have joined us. This months menu is another ALL STAR menu from the year. (December was also an ALL STAR menu). After cooking and eating monthly meals I have been asking readers to rate their favorites. This menu is built on a selection of those favorites from throughout the year.
I kept in mind sale items, of course. I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. For frequently asked questions visit here.
- Due to the birth of my second child, there is no audio podcast to this month’s menu. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable menu the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAMC BIG DAY you will need to visit the Printable January Menu.
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your January OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
These customized labels are designed specifically for the January Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain not only the name of the dish but also the serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
- How To Navigate the OAMM Menu
- Tips and Stories from other readers – coming later this month
What do you think of January’s menu?
And don’t forget to check out the right sidebar weekly to vote on past month’s menus!