Kleenex Hand Towels Contest/Giveaway
I didn’t need too many props for this video! Mother Nature provided all of them on her own. The little man has had a runny nose and a bit of a cough since I wrote last week’s post. Perfect time for using Kleenex Hand Towels, I would say. The rest of us have no intentions of catching whatever it is that he has. And the Kleenex Hand Towels have saved me from washing the bathroom towels each day. So I may be using more paper products but I am saving myself water from all those loads of laundry I would be doing!
Here is what we came up with:
[youtube cfqNZmzUJ1g nolink]
[Yea, so this was the second version as I lost the video on the first. :(]
*Contest CLOSED – winner was Rochelle – check out her cute picture on the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page!
- Post one of the following on TheMotherhood.com The Hand Drying Song Circle or the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page or the Once A Month Mom YouTube Channel. (NOTE: You do NOT have to have Kleenex Hand Towels in your video or picture to submit an entry – although I am sure they would love that!)
- A video of you and/or your family singing/acting out/miming the Kleenex Hand Drying Song.
- A picture of how you and your family would use the Kleenex Hand Drying Towels at your house – get creative. Think of all the uses for the Kleenex Hand Towels (if you have boys the uses can be endless).
- A set of pictures of you implementing the Kleenex Hand Drying Song.
- Write a post and link it up including one of the following from above
- A comment about the video I created.
- Leave a comment below with the link to where you posted your video/picture/post. The winner will be drawn from the comments containing links left on this post (4/28) and next week (5/5). You have until midnight EST on Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 to enter.
Good luck! Can’t wait to see what you come up with. And remember, there is a $50 Service Master gift card (good towards any of their 10 companies including Merry Maids, TruGreen & Terminix) up for grabs!
This post is linked to Real Clean Wednesdays at I Dream of Clean.