May Menu, Instructions, Grocery List, Labels and Podcast
I hope that you had a good April cooking experience and are looking forward to May! If you are new to the site this month, WELCOME. We are glad that you have decided to join us. Here is what you will need to participate in the May OAMC BIG DAY! Not sure how to get started, read here.
Spring is in full swing and around our house, so is the grill. With lots of grill items going on sale in May you can be sure that this menu is full of great things for cooking outdoors. Don’t fear, if you don’t have a grill many of them can also be cooked in a crock pot, broiler or oven.
- Listen in the orange player at the top of this post…
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our OAM Cooking BIG DAY. In the printable menu the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAM BIG DAY you will need to visit the May Printable Menu.
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAM Cooking BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your May OAM Cooking BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- Printable Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAM Cooking BIG DAY!
- Printable Instructions
Designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them. Cheap and economical; I like it!
I’ve tried turning them into pdf files so that hopefully they would maintain their properties and by-pass some of the issues we have been having printing from Google Docs. However, being on vacation, I haven’t had time to test them. SO. If you are unable to print them correctly, let me know and I will create a different solution when I return home the later next week.
- May Labels 1 – Fresh Strawberry Muffins, Low-Calorie Strawberry Shake
- May Labels 2 – Homemade Granola Bars, Hot Dog Croissants
- May Labels 3 – Chicken BBQ Pita Pizzas, Chipotle Chicken and Corn Chowder
- May Labels 4 – Chicken Taco Wraps, Asian Flank Steak
- May Labels 5 – Elliot’s Gourmet Burgers, Pioneer Woman’s Flank Steak
- May Labels 6 – Strong Safety Stuffed Burgers, Spaghetti Pie
- May Labels 7 – Slow Cooker Saucy Meatballs, Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti
- May Labels 8 – Barbecued Baby Back Ribs, Blanks
- Tips from Once A Month Mom cook Misty Newsome AFTER her OAMC day.
- Tips and Stories from other readers.
What do you think of May’s menu?
And don’t forget to check out the right sidebar weekly to vote on past month’s menu items!