Menu Plan Monday – New Year’s Resolutions!
I know that it is actually January 2nd, but a new year always puts me in the mood for a fresh start. While I don’t usually make resolutions, I like to have some goals in mind for the new year. This year my goals will be budgeting, being more regular with my meal plans, and trying to use more whole foods. I’m really excited for the Get Real series to help with this. This week’s menu plan is the first of hopefully many for the year 2012.
Now that the holidays are over, I’ll be doing a bit more cooking again and getting the kids back into a regular routine again. Multiple visits to grandparents, aunts, and uncles meant far too many sweets! We also need to get back into the daycare and work routines again so a set menu for the week will be a life-saver when 5:00 hits. For this week’s toddler lunches I’ll be utilizing many of the recipes that I prepared for the new 12-18 month toddler food menu. For dinner I’m resorting to some old favorites and also doing a little bit of experimentation. I love to try new recipes!
Menu Plan Monday
- Toddler Lunch – Cheesy Potato Soup with Cheese Twists
- Dinner – Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
- Toddler Lunch – Peach Raspberry Muffins and a banana
- Dinner – Pork Tenderloin with White Bean and Barley Risotto, Green Beans
- Toddler Lunch – Pizza Snack Cups with Green Peas and a Clementine
- Dinner – Spaghetti with Meatballs, Buttery Garlic Knots
- Toddler Lunch – Mini Cheese Scones with Strawberry Jam and Frozen Yogurt Fruit Cups
- Dinner – Leftovers
- Toddler Lunch – Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs
- Dinner – Pizza made with Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Dinner – Fish Stix and Homemade French Fries
Sunday – Lunch – Blueberry Granola Pancakes and Clementines
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!