Menu Plan Monday: Empty the Freezer Edition
I have been talking about it for weeks. The acquisition of our 1/4 of a cow. I knew it was coming and still I feel that my freezer is ill-prepared. We have been feverishly eating from it and yet it is still not completely empty. I really do hope they don’t come out with “Hoarders: Freezer Edition” because I KNOW I will get turned in! So sorry if our plan this week is more of the same, get rid of the freezer meals plan.
AND if you missed it, I sure hope you didn’t, I came out with my 2nd eCookbook, Survive Before 5 – the plan is everything you need to make kid meals for a month. Think of it, breakfast, lunch and snacks ready for your kids before they have time to scream, “What’s for lunch!” I promise you won’t be sorry if you purchase it. It has some great new Once a Month Mom recipes that you won’t find on the site anywhere, only in the eCookbook – Homemade Spaghetti O’s, Peanut Butter Granola Bars, Peanut Butter Banana Pops, Blueberry Pancakes and Individual Pizzas. And for a limited time you can get $2 off with the code OAMM599, so get it while it is on sale!
Menu Plan Monday
As always I am including our plans for lunch during the week for the toddlers. It is the only way for me to stay sane!
- Toddler Lunch – Chicken Fingers, green beans, peaches
- Dinner – Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato Pork, Potatoes, mixed vegetables
- Toddler Lunch – Homemade Spaghetti O’s (Survive Before 5 eCookbook), broccoli, pears
- Dinner – leftovers
- Toddler Lunch – Fish Sticks, California vegetables, applesauce
- Dinner – Dinner with House Church Family, I’m taking baked beans.
- Toddler Lunch – Homemade Cheesy Rice (Survive Before 5 eCookbook), apple slices, carrot sticks
- Dinner – Pizza Braid, salad
- Toddler Lunch – Grilled Cheese/PB&J, cheese crackers, mandarin oranges
- Dinner – Tangy Marinated Steak, Twice Baked Potatoes, Summer Fruity Romaine Salad
Saturday – Lunch – leftovers
Sunday – Lunch – sandwiches
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!