Menu Plan Monday: Fall Edition
With Trick-or-Treat falling on Monday and a new menu coming on Tuesday it is a busy, busy week around the Once A Month Mom household. We have so many great things in store for you this week so mark your calendars and check back often. Here are some items you don’t want to miss:
- Costco & National Pork Month Giveaway ends, today (10/31/11) at 5 pm – don’t forget to enter.
- New November menus debut on Tuesday.
- A Once A Month Mom Holiday 2010 eCookbook Blowout Sale on Wednesday.
- A NEW month-long series starting on Tuesday called Get Started. We are getting back to the basics this month with some handy tips for everyone.
Menu Plan Monday
With such a busy blog week I am keeping things simple around these parts and we are relying heavily on freezer meals I have stored away.
- Toddler Lunch – White Cheddar Mac & Cheese, mandarin oranges
- Dinner – OAMM’s Favorite Beef Pot Roast
- Toddler Lunch – Chicken Fingers, peas, bananas
- Dinner – leftovers
- Toddler Lunch – Fish Sticks, mixed vegetables, applesauce
- Dinner – Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Shells, Garlic Butter Knots, broccoli
- Toddler Lunch – PB&J, applesauce, cheese stick
- Dinner – Chicken Tacos, rice, guacamole
- Toddler Lunch – Kids Choice
- Dinner – Crispy Southwestern Chicken Wraps, homemade french fries
Saturday – Lunch – leftovers
Dinner – Creamy Butter Chicken, Rice, Salad
Sunday – Lunch – with church family
Dinner – Tangy Beef Stroganoff, Noodles, Mashed Potatoes
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!