Menu Plan Monday – Lisa
We are just coming off a week of glorious vacation in Florida! Ahhhh….However, re-entry from vacation can be difficult, thank goodness I planned and cooked ahead using the January 5 and 10 day Mini Menus, so I didn’t have to worry about cooking in-between the loads of laundry!
Tuesday – Valentines Day
- Toddler Lunch – Turkey Sandwich on Wheat Bread (cut into heard shapes), Apple Slices
- Dinner – Cheesy Potatoes and Ham, Flesh and Blood Cake
- Toddler Lunch – PB & J, Banana
- Dinner – Green Chile Enchiladas, Lettuce, Onions, Tomatoes, Sour Cream
- Toddler Lunch – Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes, Mandarin Oranges
- Dinner – Ranch Chicken Parmesan, Crescent Rolls
- Toddler Lunch – Tacos In A Sleeping Bag, Corn
- Dinner – Pizza Night! Homemade Pizza Dough, Pizza Sauce, Toppings: Cheese, Ground Beef, Italian Sausage
Saturday – Lunch – Quick bite on the road ..somewhere
Dinner – Enchilada Meatballs, fresh frozen corn from last summer
Sunday – Lunch – Beef Rump Roast, Potatoes & Carrots, Buttermilk Biscuits
Dinner – Clean out the fridge of Leftovers!
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!