Menu Plan Monday: Memorial Day Edition
I hope everyone is enjoying this kick off to summer fun weekend with some family friend and a salute to those that have made this celebration (and continue to make this celebration weekend) possible. We have been a bit under the weather for the better part of a week, each with something different. SO. We are spending most of this weekend sleep, sleep, sleeping and resting our weary souls so that we can enter summer on the healthy side of things.
I am excited, excited, excited that this week ushers in a new month and therefore a new line up of menus including the debut of the Vegetarian Menu. Stay tuned as all menus will be posted by 8 am EST on Wednesday, June 1st!
Menu Plan Monday
Again, outside of eating with friends for the holiday we are continuing to try and make a dent in our freezer stash so we can have room for some incoming beef. So here is our plan complete with the toddler plan.
- Toddler Lunch – Eating with family so picnic foods like fruit salad, hot dogs, raw veggies, etc.
- Dinner – Cooking out with friends – Pizza on the grill using Kelly’s Homemade Pizza Dough!
- Toddler Lunch – going on a field trip so packing peanut butter crackers, grapes and cheese sticks.
- Dinner – Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Stew over rice (from the freezer), eggrolls (Never got to this last week because we were varying degrees of ill.)
- Toddler Lunch – Fish Sticks, California Vegetables, Mandarin Oranges
- Dinner – Slow Cooker Tangy Beef Stroganoff using leftover sirloin from the weekend. (Sirloin came out of the freezer!)
- Toddler Lunch – Chicken Fingers, green beans, blueberries
- Dinner – leftovers or out with friends
- Toddler Lunch – Individual Mac & Cheese, pears, mixed veggies
- Dinner – Baked Spaghetti, Easy Garlic Bread, broccoli
Saturday – Lunch – leftovers
Dinner – OAMM’s Favorite Pot Roast (roast from freezer), fruit salad
Sunday – Lunch – leftovers
Dinner – Tacos, guacamole
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!