Menu Plan Monday (& My Baby Clothes Boutique Giveaway)
Oh Spring has seemed to sprung here! We are so excited. And Easter is at the end of this week! How exciting. I love this time of year. And you know what else I love about Spring? Dressing Tessa up in the cutest outfits you have ever seen. What is it about a little girl in a flowery dress?
Recently My Baby Clothes Boutique provided me the chance to pick a super cute outfit. Can I just say it was so difficult to pick because there are way too many cute outfits on their site. I eventually settled on this purple outfit as purple is her color! I love it.
They have some great dresses, embroidered outfits, head bands, tutus and plenty of super cute boys outfits too. And just in time for Spring they are offering free shipping on all orders (no code required). They are also giving 12% of sales to Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance if you enter the code – GIVE2TSA.
Want a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to My Baby Clothes Boutique for yourself or a loved one? Because I have one to give away. Simply follow these rules to enter (remember leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry you complete).
Here is how you enter to win:
1. Leave a Comment telling me what item(s) you would get with your $25 gift card.
Additional ways to enter:
2. Tweet or Facebook this contest – use @onceamonthmom & @mybabyclothes . (Maybe something like: Start your kids spring wardrobe out right with a gc giveaway from @onceamonthmom & @mybabyclothes – http://bit.ly/hJXncw) And don’t forget to leave a comment below stating you have done so.
3. Follow @mybabyclothes on Twitter. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you are already.
4. Become a Facebook Fan of Once A Month Mom Fan Page. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you are already.
5. Become a Facebook Fan of My Baby Clothes Boutique. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you are already.
This contest ends Friday, April 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Menu Plan Monday
Remember, I am including our toddler meal plans here now too!
- Toddler Lunch – Fish Sticks, broccoli, bananas
- Dinner – Dinner at The Melting Pot for Free Cheese Fondue Night – Yay!
- Toddler Lunch – PB&J/Grilled Cheese, pears, mixed veggies
- Dinner – Buffalo Ranch Chicken (recipe coming soon), buttery noodles, mixed vegetables
- Toddler Lunch – Individual pizzas, peas, peaches (P’s) :)
- Dinner – Something wrapped or stuffed. :) Anyone *think* I might use buffalo sauce?
- Toddler Lunch – Individual Mac & Cheese, mixed veggies, grapes
- Dinner – Linguine with Spring Vegetables, salad, easy garlic bread
- Toddler Lunch – Chicken Fingers, french fries, grapes
- Dinner – leftovers
Saturday – Lunch – sloppy joes, sweet potato fries
Dinner – Shepherd’s Pie, Salad
Sunday – Lunch – leftovers
Dinner – Tangy Beef Stroganoff, mashed potatoes, peas
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!
Disclosure: My Baby Clothes Boutique provided me with the outfit shown above as well as a $25 gift card for giving to a reader. All the opinions in this post are mine, but if you want to know more about how I facilitate reviews, view my full disclosure policy!