Menu Plan Monday – The Frazzled Edition
I was so excited that my husband was heading to meet some of his buddies tonight. Why was I excited? I had BIG plans to get some bloggy stuff done. Yes, I DO find it fun and entertaining, I am just weird like that. However, minutes before he was to leave we realized that my misplaced iPhone was really MISPLACED. As in, not in our house, our car, or any other crevice we chose to search. Humph.
The winds left my sails. Last I remember having it was in the shoe store when I was trying to wrangle two toddlers from pulling off every pair of Adidas from the shelf. You know, after the train ride and the chocolate chip cookies. Honestly, it is weird that I wouldn’t have wandered where it was sooner given my addiction to it but oh well.
At any rate, I had this post to write and I am finding myself frazzled. So let’s see if I can pull together what we are having for dinner this week. But frankly, if I can’t keep track of my phone, what makes you all think I’m going to put together a good menu plan?
Oh, and don’t forget to check out all of the NEW OAMM Menus available to you, they came out yesterday.
Menu Plan Monday
Note: I am including our toddler meal plans here now too!
- Toddler Lunch – Fish sticks, California Vegetable Mix, Pears
- Dinner – Sweet & Spicy Beef w/Noodles, pot stickers
- Toddler Lunch – PB&J/Peanut Butter Crackers, apple slices, veggie puffs
- Dinner – Chicken Parmigiana, spaghetti noodles, green beans
- Toddler Lunch – Headed to the Zoo (I hope) – PB&J/Peanut Butter Crackers, apple slices, mixed veggies
- Dinner – Dinner at House Church – Something to celebrate Cinco De Mayo (on Thursday I know) probably Guacamole
Thursday – Cinco De Mayo
- Toddler Lunch – Tacos in a Sleeping Bag, carrot sticks, bananas
- Dinner – Burritos, Cilantro-Lime Rice
- Toddler Lunch – Scrambled Eggs, mixed berry fruit,
- Dinner – Out to Dinner
Saturday – Lunch – A surprise based on what we pick up at the Farmer’s Market
Dinner – Grilling out Filets (Yum!), Roasted Asparagus, Salad
Sunday – Lunch – leftovers
Dinner – Baked Ravioli, salad, easy garlic bread
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!