Menu Plan Monday – The Sanity Edition
There is A LOT happening on this here blog! I can hardly keep up it is all moving so quickly. But I couldn’t be more excited. What am I talking about? Well, let’s count the ways:
- Yesterday I announced the philosophy/format for the new Whole Foods section of OAMM. Hello, whole foods freezer cooking!
- This morning I announced the philosophy/format for the new Gluten Free/Dairy Free section! Oh, how I hope this menu will help those of you struggling with meal making to your special dietary needs family members easier.
- We have a fantastic pork giveaway going on through Wednesday, April 6 at noon.
- We have a FUN giveaway going on in conjunction this years Ultimate Blog Party, be sure to check it out!
Menu Plan Monday
So I *think* that this week is going to be “normal”. Then again, what is normal anyway? I’ve kinda lost track. Needless to say I am looking forward to a largely uneventful week. Well, that is other than getting back on the 2.5 year old potty training horse. We tried one day a week ago but it wasn’t good timing. It went well but he was fighting me by the end of the day and he was staying with his grandma the next day. However, this past weekend, while hanging out with an older friend he regularly used the potty without any problems. Then he made the mistake of declaring that he was no longer going to pee in the potty but in his diaper to said friend. And I said, “Game On!” He clearly understands what is happening and has control, now I think the last step he needs is my consistency. Pray for me.
Remember, I am including our toddler meal plans here now too!
- Toddler Lunch – Fish Sticks, broccoli, bananas
- Dinner – Baked Chicken Sandwiches, onion rings/french fries, fruit salad
- Toddler Lunch – Individual Mac & Cheese, grapes,
- Dinner – Cheesy Chicken Fingers (recipe coming soon)(over salad for me), peas, applesauce
- Toddler Lunch – PB&J/Grilled Cheese, pears, mixed veggies
- Dinner – Dinner with House Church Family I’m taking Southwestern Beef Enchiladas
- Toddler Lunch – Chicken Fingers, french fries, grapes
- Dinner – leftovers
- Toddler Lunch – Out to lunch with friends
- Dinner – Cheeseburger Boat, pasta, veggies
Saturday – Lunch – leftovers
Sunday – Lunch – most likely going out to eat
Dinner – OAMM’s Favorite Pot Roast, potatoes, carrots
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!