Menu Plan Monday: The Week of Beef Edition
Our local grocer had a great sale on their beef this week. Not the beef with the pink slime mind you, but the good stuff, the real good stuff. So without husband in tow, I trekked to the store and STOCKED UP! So eyeing the double digit pounds of beef in my fridge, I spent half of sunday prepping meals for us to eat this week and beyond!
Menu Plan Monday
From grilling burgers, to easy prep toddler lunches…we love BEEF this week!
- Toddler Lunch – turkey sandwich on wheat bread with cheese, carrots & ranch
- Dinner - Favorite Casserole, peaches
- Toddler Lunch – Pigs in a Blanket, pears, green peas
- Dinner – grilled chicken breasts, fresh lettuce salad
- Toddler Lunch – pancakes, scrambled eggs, mandarin oranges
- Dinner – Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas,lettuce
- Toddler Lunch – mini pizza boats, apple wedges
- Dinner – Cheddar RanchBurgers, baked potatoes
Saturday – Lunch – out of town – kids fast food pick
Dinner – grill out at the neighbors
Sunday – Lunch – Father’s Day lunch out
Dinner – New York Strips on the grill, baked potato
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!