Menu Plan Monday – Vegetarian Family at Grandma’s House Edition
Our (Kristi’s) family had a bit of a family emergency this month, so the kids and I packed up to visit Grandma. This sent our menu plans into a bit of a tizzy since my mom isn’t quite as far along the Get Real spectrum as we are at our house. I’ll admit I get a little mopey every time I speak to my husband over Skype…and not just because I miss him, but also because I can see my beautiful stand mixer and food processor in the background. But, we’re making it work by keeping our meals simple and not stressing (too much) about whole food slip-ups. It took me a little longer than usual to get the meal plan together this week since I had to coordinate with more meat-eaters, but we got it done (a bit late in the day, but it’s still Monday, right?).
Menu Plan Monday
- Toddler Lunch – Healthy Breakfast Cookies (I recently tried these with yogurt whey subbed in for milk and honey for sucanat…they turned out great)
- Dinner – Zucchini Quinoa Burgers
- Toddler Lunch – Buttery Balsamic Pasta with Asparagus (with chickpeas instead of chicken)
- Dinner – Margherita Pizza
- Toddler Lunch – Sundried Tomato and Swiss Quinoa Patties
- Dinner – Thai Chickpea Pasta (recipe coming to OAMM on Friday)
- Lunch – Hummus tortilla wrap sandwiches and carrot sticks
- Dinner – Chickpea Brown Rice Burgers and Zesty Oven Fries
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!