Menu Plan Monday – Vegetarian Family Prepares for Grandma to Visit Edition
Menu Plan Monday
My Mommy’s coming to visit! Yay! So, now we get to feed 3 meat-eaters in the house instead of one meat-eater and 2 undecided kids. Exciting! This week, my mom will arrive on Wednesday. So we’re gearing up for her visit by prepping some homemade yummies like Blueberry Quinoa Scones and Zucchini Brownies.
- Toddler Lunch – Mini French Bread Pizzas, veggie-converted
- Dinner – Sandwiches (busy cleaning guest room! hah!)
- Toddler Lunch – Parmesan No-Fry Corndogs, veggie-converted and meat options for meat-eaters
- Dinner – Eggplant Parmesan Pizza
- Toddler Lunch – Noodle Bar
- Dinner – Potato Kale Soup
- Lunch – Salads
- Dinner – Peanut Butter Breakfast Sandwiches
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!