Menu Plan Monday – Vegetarian Whole Food Recovery Edition
After a crazy amount of catch-up cooking in the past couple of weeks, so we could continue with our whole foods Get Real venture, we’re finally back in our groove. Since I came home a couple of weeks ago, I’ve made Honey Whole Wheat Bread, Pizza Dough (I made them half whole wheat and half whole wheat white this time), Slow Cooker Applesauce, Marinara Sauce, Homemade Slow Cooker Yogurt, Basic Soaked Quinoa, Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Broth, Fermented Ketchup and Sourdough Starter.
Menu Plan Monday
We’re having some of our favorites, along with some new treats, this week for lunch and dinner since we’re finally getting settled back in. I’m also sharing this week’s breakfast meal plan over at VeggieConverter, with a week’s worth of recipes made from Basic Soaked Quinoa.
- Toddler Lunch – Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce and Slow Cooker Roasted Garlic on Honey Whole Wheat toast
- Dinner – Vegan Taco Bar with Homemade Tortillas
- Toddler Lunch – Greek lunch plate: Chickpeas, feta cheese, grapes and black olives
- Dinner – Garlic Naan Pizza
- Toddler Lunch – Naan sandwiches with Easy Homemade Hummus
- Dinner – Fajita Burgers (upcoming OAMM recipe, adapted from Fajita Turkey Burgers)
- Toddler Lunch – Avocado and Egg Grilled Cheese
- Dinner – Potato Chickpea Curry from “The Whole Food Revelation” cookbook
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!