Mommy Needs a Shower (Evenflo ExerSaucer Giveaway)
It’s 10:00 am and my pajama pants are smeared with oatmeal, my hair is slicked back in a greasy ponytail, I’m a fire-breathing dragon and don’t even get me started about the formula I just soaked my socks in while walking through the kitchen! AGH! I knew I should have gotten out of bed “early” this morning but sleep just seemed WAY more important than a shower at the time. That was BEFORE I remembered that I have a friend coming over for a play-date in 3o minutes. Sound familiar?
Perhaps this is you:
[youtube 6vW2VdxrV50 nolink]
I have to admit, when I got an email from Evenflo about this ExerSaucer program I laughed out loud with the bitter truth of it all. If I had a $1 for every time I have used my ExerSaucer toscore a chance to wash away the grime of the day I would be enjoying Panera much more frequently! I like many of you have used my ExerSaucer as a sitter to get that much needed shower. I’m not sure what I would have done without it some days.
And just so you know that you and I are not alone, here is some recent research from Evenflo:
According to a recent Savvy Parents Survey from Evenflo, 43% of parents of young parents say they have to wait until their spouse or other caregiver is around to shower and 6% of moms report never seeming to be able to find time to shower! In fact, 30% of parents put their child in an activity center like the ExerSaucer while showering!
Because you know, the day that you decide to get up 30 minutes early to take that shower in peace is the morning that your child decides to wake 45 minutes early to greet the day. Ugh! Can’t momma catch a break?
Well, lucky you, one of you IS going to catch a break today. Okay, you might not get a shower but one of you is going to have a chance to win one of the new ExerSaucers from Evenflo as well as a “Genius in Training” 12-month old tee. Because as much as I want you to get dinner on the table, I think you should smell good doing it. ;)
Here is how you enter to win:
1. Leave a Comment telling me what reason you have had to use (or would use) your ExerSaucer in your daily routine?
Additional ways to enter:
2. Tweet or Facebook this contest – use @onceamonthmom & @evenflo. (Maybe something like: Do yourself & your baby a favor enter 2 win an ExerSaucer w/ @onceamonthmom & @evenflo: http://bit.ly/h204TC) And don’t forget to leave a comment below stating you have done so.
3. Follow @evenflo on Twitter. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you are already.
4. Become a Facebook Fan of Once A Month Mom Fan Page. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you are already.
5. Become a Facebook Fan of Evenflo Baby. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you are already.
6. Subscribe to the Once A Month Mom blog via RSS or email. Let me know that you have done so. Of course, if you are already subscriber make sure you leave that too.
This giveaway ends Tuesday, December 7th at NOON (EST).
Disclosure: Evenflo did not provide me with an ExerSaucer to review, they did however provide me with one to give away to one of you. All the opinions in this post are mine, want to know more about how I facilitate reviews, view my full disclosure policy!
This post is linked at Things I Love Thursday at Diaper Diaries.