More Skinnytaste Freezer Recipe Adaptions
Yesterday I was honored to be have a guest post appear on Skinnytaste on how to freezer your favorite Skinnytaste recipes. Have you been to Gina’s site? Why am I even asking, of course you have! You are probably a subscriber; and you should be! Beautiful food that won’t sock it to your waist, what is not to love?
I took some time to outline great ways you can freeze some of her tastiest meals. We looked at Spinach Lasagna Rolls, Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets, Turkey Burgers. So many readers are asking about other Skinnytaste recipes that I thought I would help point you in the direction of menus that have featured Skinnytaste recipes in the past.
Here are a few other favorite Skinnytaste recipes to have ready in the freezer at a moment’s notice. (To see how we chose to freeze these recipes, you will need to visit the listed month’s menu and proceed to the “printable recipe cards.” There you will find how we best suggest freezing for optimal Skinnytaste.)
- Chicken Rollatini with Spinach Alla Parmigiana (Diet April 2012 Menu)
- Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas (Vegetarian February 2012 Menu)
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili (Diet February 2012 Menu & Diet October 2011 Menu)
- Spinach Lasagna Rolls (Diet September 2011 Menu)
- Lighter Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Diet October 2011 Menu)
- Mexican Slow Cooked Pork Carnitas (Whole Foods August 2011 Menu)
- Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables (Gluten Free Dairy Free August 2011 Menu)
No, we don’t have a menu that is all Skinnytaste recipes but we do regularly publish (on the 1st of the month) menus in the following categories: Traditional, Whole Foods, Diet, Gluten Free Dairy Free, Vegetarian, and Baby/Toddler. In addition, on the 5th and 10th of this month we have Traditional Mini Menus and as an added bonus this month we have two Specialty Mini Menus coming out. On the 15th we have a Diet Mini Menu and on the 20th we are featuring a Paleo Mini Menu.
It really is easy to get started and I guarantee you won’t regret the time, money and waistline that you save! Be sure to subscribe by RSS or email or to follow us on Facebook so you can stay up to date on all the happenings and good freezer eats.