Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for the Dieting Mom
When mom is watching her weight, it is hard to go with gifts like chocolates, candies or baked goods. That doesn’t seem quite fair to her does it? But gifting her with something that will help her on her journey towards healthier living can communicate not only your love and appreciation for her, but your desire to see her meet her own goals. With that in mind, here are some gift ideas for the dieting mom.
- Eatsmart Precision Pro Scale – great for measuring out proper portions and quantities of food.
- Single Serving Smoothie Blender – perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack on the go. No need to get the big blender out for those small jobs!
- Salad Spinner – for all of those fresh greens, she will want to get them nice and clean.
Miscellaneous Other Ideas:
- Fuel Belt – for keeping a supply of water and other things when she is walking or running.
- Food/Calorie Journal (or there are many phone apps for that too)
- Eat This Not That
- Eating Well 500 Calorie Dinners Cookbook
- Jillian Michael’s Master Your Metabolism Cookbook
- Biggest Loser Family Cookbook
For previous gift guide suggestions see the following posts: Whole Foods Gift Guide, Cooking Gift Guide, Once A Month Cooking Gift Guide, OAMM Suggested Equipment post, the Mother’s Day Kitchen Gift Guide, or the OAMM Amazon Store.
**This post contains affiliate links.