Mother’s Day Kitchen Gift Guide: Mega Giveaway!
**This contest is CLOSED to entries! Winners will be revealed Friday, April 30th!
Today is the day you have all been waiting for, the chance to win some of those great prizes I have been talking about all week. Whether you are trying to win them for yourselves or for the mom in your life, it doesn’t matter to me. My hope is that you will be able to receive your prizes before Mother’s Day so that you can gift them if you would like. Here are the details on how to enter and what is up for grabs.
How Do I Enter to Win the Prizes?
There are several ways that you can enter to win. Here are the details on how:
1. Mandatory Entry:
- Go to one of the blogs listed below and leave a comment on the post that I have linked to. Leave a comment on THIS POST as well letting me know which blog you chose to visit. (Why this? There are some mom bloggers out there that I just truly adore. These particular mom bloggers have been a special part of my life in the last few months. Now, there are lots of moms who blog that I am friends with and I hopefully have not offended. But these are the ones that have touched my life in a special way and I would like to honor them especially on Mother’s Day.)
- Here’s the list of Blogs. My hope is that you find one that speaks to you:
- Knitting in a Tree – Laura is a local friend. She has a son a similar age to mine and loves crafting, cooking and sharing her randomness about the world. She is a great mom to her son and a good friend.
- Diaper Diaries – Jill has blown me away these last few weeks with her heart for God. She was chosen to go on a World Vision blogging trip to the Dominican Republic where she will get to meet her sponsored child. As if that wasn’t cool enough I have been moved to tears of the sacrifices as a mom that she is making to attend this trip. She believes in this so much that she is weaning her 6-month old son so that she can attend. That my friends is the dedication and sacrifices that our God has called us to. She is an amazing woman with a heart for God I hope that I too can emulate.
- Deals For Dayton – I met Amy a while back but have just recently spent more time with her as she has joined the world of blogging. She has a great site for Dayton, Ohio moms that outlines some of the greatest deals out there! Including where to take your children on any given day to get them a free meal and how to get free meals on your birthday!
- Savvy Little Women – Kate has an amazing sense of humor and an eye for a great photo. Which makes her blog about her 5 girls 5 and under (2 sets of multiples a joy to read each day). She not only makes me laugh on a daily basis, she also amazes me.
- Vanderbilt Wife – Well, we are related, but beyond that she has been a part of the #sisterchicks additions and thus we have been talking way more frequently. I would have never guessed that years ago. She has a great site about her precious daughter, being a working mom turned SAHM, recipes, and life in general.
- I Dream of Clean – Christine just started her cleaning website several weeks ago. I was so honored to talk to her about getting started with it. She has done a great job. Now if I could just implement her suggestions.
- It’s Come 2 This – I met Mandi at Blissdom and thought (and still think) that I have yet to meet a kinder more giving person. She is the first one to retweet me most days and the first one to give a good morning shout out. She is just all kinds of sweet.
- Oh Amanda – The original founder of the sisterchicks and all-around funny Disney Mom. Yes, she rubs that in regularly. I am also proud that she is still friends with me after learning I have never been to the Magic Kingdom. I am sure that is a travesty to a Disney Mom. She writes about all kinds of things and I regularly link up to her Top Ten Tuesday.
- Simply Staci – Staci is the only one to grace this list that is NOT a mom. She is the sweetest thing I have ever met, well after Mandi. But it doesn’t surprise me that she is related to Mandi, they are sisters. That is one sweet family. Staci isn’t actually married and we are looking for her a good Christian man in the Atlanta area if you know any. :) he he he (hopefully she doesn’t hurt me for including that).
- The Violet Fig – Sweet Becky has guest posted for me several times in the past. She is currently the mom to a 13 year old with two broken arms. She needs some serious love and encouragement from you folks!
- Quatro Mama/4tunate – Jen is raising quad boys and writes about her families adventures. And with four boys, there are always adventures. She is also currently having a mega giveaway that benefits the March of Dimes!
2. Additional Entries:
- Go back to the daily posts and leave a comment about your most coveted gift item from each day’s post.
- Become a Fan of one or more of the products listed and leave a comment below indicating which ones.
- Tweet about this giveaway using @onceamonthmom, at least one of the product Twitter Handles, and the url to one of the posts.
Entries will be accepted until Monday, April 26th at midnight EST.
- Winners will be chosen from the daily comments as well as from the entries on Friday’s post using Random.org.
Winners will be revealed on Friday, April 30th.
Prizes up for Grabs
- CEIVA Frame
- Enlightened Chocolate Cookbook & Reduce Melaboo batter bowls, measuring cups and spoons
- The Rotisserie Chicken Cookbook & Apron Elegance Apron
- ToweLocs & CP Dock
- Cakevase & Naturally Nora Cake Mixes
- Gifts By Kaz Jar Opener & Fresh Wave Green Home Kit
- The Meatball Baker & BUILT Sizzler Oven Mitt
- Lollicakes Gift Card
- Seattle’s Best Coffee – 3 bags of coffee
- IDox360 Traveler Case & Tote Buddy
- Gift Card Girlfriend Prize Package – It’s a $35 Sephora gift card, a .5 fl. oz bottle of Amazing Grace perfume from Sephora and a “Love” print from the talented Oh Brooke. Contributed by Shelley Hunter, Gift Card Girlfriend
- Skin Authority Gift Set
- Easy Lunchboxes Lunch Box System