Once A Month Recipes Good Enough for Easter Dinner
Over on Facebook Katie asked if there were any good recipes that I would suggest for Easter dinner. Originally, I hadn’t planned on posting recipes for Easter but the more I thought about it the more I thought there were plenty of great ideas to share with you. And the great part about all of these recipes is that they can be made ahead of time so you can spend more time with your family on Easter day.
So let’s start off with some main course ideas:
- Glazed Ham from the Once A Month Mom Holiday eCookbook – yes this ebook was written for Thanksgiving and Christmas but there are LOTS of recipes in it that we use for each and every holiday. Including this ham glaze recipe.
- Easter Pork Loin – this one is especially good if you are watching your waste-line.
- Rosemary-Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- Broccoli & Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes
- Freezer Mashed Potatoes – also in the Once A Month Mom Holiday eCookbook
- Sweet Potato Casserole – also in the Once A Month Mom Holiday eCookbook
- Special Potatoes
- Pickled Beets
- Butterhorn Rolls found in the Once A Month Mom Holiday eCookbook