Paleo March 2013 Menu
Want access to customizable recipe cards and grocery lists, step-by-step instructions and labels complete with freezing directions and serving amount alterations so you don't have to do it all yourself? Become a Member!
Already a member? Sign In!
For a detailed explanation of why we arrived at this menu please see our post explaining what we mean. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
- Paleo Crockpot Meatballs
- Unstuffed Bacon-Beef Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil & Beef Soup
- Broccoflower with Spicy Italian Sausage
- Tropical Chicken Burger**
- Bacon Wrapped Spicy Chicken Poppers**
- Paleo Chicken Kiev**
- Shredded Chicken with Summer Veggies
- Roast Chicken Pesto with Cauliflower Mash
- French Dip**
- Thai Lemon Shrimp**
- Tri Tipped Roast**
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
Recipe CardsOAMM Members Only!
Become a Member or Sign In to gain access.
Grocery ListOAMM Members Only!
InstructionsOAMM Members Only!
LabelsOAMM Members Only!
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the March 2013 Paleo Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Erica Simmerman - I’m a mother of four children (Brennan 9; Caelin 5; Asher 3; Rowen 2). My husband and I both work part time so we can be home with our kids. I work as a CNA, and an EMT. I am also in the process of pursuing my nursing career.
- Shanna Freeman - I’m a freelance writer for both the Web and print, and mostly work at night while caring for my young child during the day. I enjoy baking and cooking healthy, from-scratch meals, trying to balance my adventurous palate with the more pedestrian tastes of my family.
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!