Party Food: Tweet-Up Recap
I never have gotten around to telling you about all of the great recipes and treats that were available at the Once A Month Mom Tweet-Up. Several people at the event told me they wanted recipes and I assured them I would put together a handy post so that they could duplicate the deliciousness. And those of you that are planning upcoming holiday parties might be just as interested and need some ideas about what to serve at your gatherings. So here it is.
- Luscious Slush Punch
- I made ours with peach jello so that it matched the “theme” colors. It was AMAZING! I kept going back for more.
- Elk Creek Vineyards
- Wine samples. There is a discount code here for OAMM readers.
- DOLE Pineberry Fruit Smoothie
- DOLE Fruity Island Smoothies
- Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- I made a few alterations by adding more ranch dressing and substituting Wing Sauce for the Red Hot Sauce.
- Kroger Chicken Combo Platter
- Veggie Tray
- Fruit Tray
- Deli Sausage/Cheese/Crackers
What do you like to serve at holiday parties? Feel free to share your best ideas and recipes.