Pyrex for Saving Supper! (Things I Love Thursday)
Last week when I confessed my weakness for measuring devices, several of them happened to be Pyrex. It isn’t a wonder as a good portion of the kitchen tools I use are from Pyrex. They make great stuff!
When I was at Blogher in July I was so excited to see them as part of the World Kitchen exhibit booth. I was also excited to see some of their new lines of storage items. As in they have a line that can go from your freezer to your refrigerator to your oven! How cool is that! Especially for us freezer cooking enthusiasts. There isn’t anything I love more than simplifying the cooking experience, cutting down on disposable waste and cutting down on dirty dishes!
This fall Pyrex has been focused on Supper Savers: Meals that Multitask. We know all about that don’t we? Of course we do! Preparing foods ahead of time, re-purposing leftovers, you name it. We try to make the most of our meals. The great thing about Pyrex is that they have lots of products that help us to do that. I especially like storing my ready to go chopped veggies for once a month cooking days in their containers!
What is even better is that Pyrex has provided me with a Supper Saver Package to give away to one of you. Here is what it contains:
Pyrex Supper Saver Package
- Grocery list pads – For meal planning before you head to the store.
- Reusable grocery bag
- Three (3) Pyrex No Leak Lids Glass Storage products – You can bake in them, store in them, freeze them!
- Balloon Whisk
- Pinch bowls
- Small spatula
- Grater with container
- Measuring Spoons – SEE I told you you can never have enough!
How do you enter to win?
1. Leave a Comment telling me your favorite Pyrex product.
Additional ways to enter:
2. Tweet or Facebook this contest – use @onceamonthmom. (Maybe something like: Save Supper with @onceamonthmom & pyrex: http://bit.ly/c63zh0) And don’t forget to leave a comment below stating you have done so.
3. Become a Fan of Once A Month Mom Fan Page. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you are already.
4. Subscribe to the Once A Month Mom blog via RSS or email. Let me know that you have done so. Of course, if you are already subscriber make sure you leave that too.
This giveaway ends Tuesday, November 2nd at NOON (EST).
This post is linked at Things I Love Thursday at Diaper Diaries.
**And don’t forget to pick up your copy of the 1st ever Once A Month Mom eCookbook – Holiday 2010 – Everything you need to have Thanksgiving and/or Christmas dinner ready and waiting before the guests arrive.