Real Clean Wednesday: Kleenex Hand Towel Style!
**Disclosure this is a paid promotion through TheMotherhood.com and Kleenex to spread the word about Kleenex Hand Towels and the Hand Drying Song.
Remember the cleverly fun Rice Krispies Treat recipes I brought you along for? Well, the fine ladies over at TheMotherhood.com (by the way, have you checked out their cool new website?) are at it again! This time with Kleenex Hand Towels.
Don’t worry, we won’t be cooking with them! Well, at least coming up with recipes for them. Instead, we (and by mean “we”, I mean YOU too) will be coming up with some clever little advertisements/commercials for them. See they have this cool little jingle to help with hand washing. And knowing that a MAJORITY of you have some sort of child in your home, I know that you can do this and have fun with it.
Now don’t worry, you really don’t have to sing, you can simply download the song and play along. Don’t you want to play along with me? I’m going to do it too. Or at least, my son Isaac is going to do it. (I love child labor!) You can too.
Need some incentive, there is a $50 Service Master gift card (good towards any of their 10 companies including Merry Maids, TruGreen & Terminix) up for grabs! Did that get your attention? I thought so! Who couldn’t use a little help around the house this time of year?
Kleenex Bathroom Towels are there to help too. They are so easy to use and such a brilliant idea! Especially in these germ infested times. Maybe I am getting ahead of myself a bit. Have you even heard of Kleenex Bathroom Towels before this post? They are a new item on the market. They are a single use Cottony-Soft™ base sheet that are free of inks, dyes and fragrances and highly absorbent – drying hands effectively, and still able to do a quick clean-up around the bathroom sink.
We use dispensable towels in the kitchen for cooking, why has no one thought of this for the bathroom too? I know there are lots of food-borne illnesses for us to avoid in the kitchen, but the bathroom? The bathroom? Seriously, this is a germ infested environment. This is brilliant.
Well, do a little research of your own and join me next week when we will be posting videos/pictures of our “bathroom jingles” and sharing our bathroom use ideas.
- Post one of the following on TheMotherhood.com The Hand Drying Song Circle or the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page or the Once A Month Mom YouTube Channel.
- A video of you and/or your family singing/acting out/miming the Kleenex Hand Drying Song.
- A picture of how you and your family would use the Kleenex Hand Drying Towels at your house – get creative. Think of all the uses for the Kleenex Hand Towels (if you have boys the uses can be endless).
- A set of pictures of you implementing the Kleenex Hand Drying Song.
- Write a post and link it up including one of the following from above.
- Leave a comment below with the link to where you posted your video/picture/post. The winner will be drawn from the comments containing links left on this post (4/28) and next week (5/5). You have until midnight EST on Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 to enter.
Good luck! Can’t wait to see what you come up with.
This post is linked to Real Clean Wednesdays at I Dream of Clean.