Saturday Stumbles: April 2, 2011
This week has one BIG roller coaster of emotions. Some serious highs (the launching of this new site design) and some serious lows (we won’t go there). All in all, I am glad that I have a God that is BIGGER than it all! Even when I can’t make heads or tails of it. In the meantime (I know, not light stuff, huh?) here is what I have managed to read this past week:
Once A Month Moms
Food Your Way lists 10 freezer breakfast recipesand OAMM is on the list 2x! There are some other great recipes as well, check it at.
- All that Blooms has the OAMM Diet Turkey Burgers on her list of recipes she wanted to try.
- Running Away? I’ll Help You Pack made the Sicilian Meatloaf and some other recipes you might want to check out.
- Messy Mom did some freezer cooking recently and used Once A Month Mom as a resource site, she did her own menu though – awesome!
- Members of the Grocery Game Forums are making the April 2011 menu mostly from their stockpiled foods.
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Easter Bubble Buns from All Day I Dream of Food
- Prosciutto & Edemame Pasta with Lemon Glaze – I love Edemame, I am thinking of trying this with chicken too! ;)
- Crispy Chicken Skewers with Honey BBQ Sauce – what is a Saturday Stumbles without How Sweet It Is?
For more Saturday Stumbles go visit Simply Staci.