Saturday Stumbles – April 24th
Here is what I read this week:
Once A Month Mom’s
- Jennifer received her Ziploc prize package in the mail and told her readers about it. (It was a small miracle I got it to her in a week’s time.
- Amy Whitley wrote on 5 Minutes for Going Green about how to stay on the Green bandwagon and includes a link to the Once A Month Mom burritos. Click over to see how this helps her stay green.
- Lovely Rita included myself (and in connection my #sisterchick counter-parts) in her Ultimate Blog Party After post. How cool!
- Maria wrapped up the Ultimate Blog Party with a link to yours truly as a site she was introduced to. Head on over and encourage her to get involved in once a month cooking!
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Sesame Orange Vegetable Stir Fry from Rookie Cookie
- Pennywise Turkey-Potato Wraps at Mom’s Diner Helper
- Chicken, Kale and Sweet Pepper Wraps at GreenLiteBites
- Lemon Chicken from Annie Eats
For more Saturday Stumbles go visit It’s Come To This.