Saturday Stumbles: August 28, 2010
This week finds me in Seattle for the first time. But believe it or not, amidst the packing and the planning, I managed to find some time to read some posts around the web. Mostly on the plane ride here, but hey, you take time when you can get it. However you can get it!
I am at the International Food Blogging Conference so be sure to stay tuned next week as I am SURE that I will have plenty of new cooks/recipes to share with you!
Here is what I read this week:
Once A Month Mom’s
- Debbi of Debbi Does Dinner Healthy was featured in a twelve.tv video about Once A Month Mom and freezer cooking! She did a great job and wrote about the experience.
- Liz at Hoosier Homemade had the Taco Rolls from the August 201o Menu on her Menu Plan Monday this week!
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Sushi Making Tutorial from Alicia’s Homemaking – my husband LOVES sushi. I can’t even imagine how excited he would be to come home and find that I had made some for him at home! I might just have to give this a try!
- Peach Crumb Bars from Annie Eats – YUM!
- I’m currently at the International Food Blogging Conference (check out this agenda) so I am SURE that I will have plenty more to share with you shortly.