Saturday Stumbles: January 15, 2010
Here is what I read this week:
Once A Month Moms
- Saving Addiction is doing a freezer cooking day and she is planning on including the Broccoli & Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes.
There is nothing I LOVE more than reading about an OAMM cooking day – Chelsea and her friend recently completed the January 2010 menu and have some great pictures, stories, tips and reports on their savings. Please consider clicking over and encouraging her in her OAMM adventures!
- Audrey is getting ready for her first little one and is contemplating OAMM cooking – have any suggestions for her? Encouragement?
- Confessions of an ADD Housewife has the Buffalo Chicken Chili on her meal plan but plans to use turkey, good idea!
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Homemade Pasta – Annie started a tutorial, this is the link to day one, you should make sure you don’t miss any of them if you are looking to make your own pasta.
- Healthy Foods for the New Year from Our Best Bites
- BBQ Chicken Enchiladas from How Sweet It Is