Saturday Stumbles: July 10, 2010
Once A Month Mom’s
- Jessie decided to do a once a month cooking (oamc) day and is using a TON of OAMM recipes! Girl should have just done the Summer 2010 menu! :)
- Alicia has been a long time follower of OAMM and she has recently done a freezer cooking day where she included the Taco Soup recipe BUT she made it into burritos, brilliant! Do me a favor and give her some OAMM love and visit her blog!
- Wouldn’t it be great if there was never a negative review of your blog? Oh, that would be a perfect world. But we don’t live in a perfect world and I don’t believe in just showing you the good stuff. Miriam recently wrote about her freezer cooking day and how she was a bit disenchanted with the menu. I appreciate honesty. Perhaps she will be glad to know I am going to start cooking the menus ahead of the publish date so I can find any mistakes that might be made.
Recipes (that caught my eye)
It probably hasn’t taken you too many Saturday Stumbles to figure out what blogs are in my Google Reader. I am trying to expand my horizons in spurts but for now, these people just keep drawing my salivary glands in. If you have other food blog suggestions for me to peruse, please share them!
- Ranch Salad Dressing from Annie Eats
- Creamy Fruit Freeze from Our Best Bites. You know I love all things freezer. And this recipe can be made without the use of an ice cream machine. Sweet! I love the flavor combination’s as well.
For more Saturday Stumbles go visit It’s Come 2 This.