September 2010 OAMM Menu (OAMC, Once A Month Cooking, Freezer Cooking)
We are back into the swing of things now! Most kids are back-to-school or about to be very soon. In freezer cooking world that means time to get back to routines, crazy dinner time and cooler weather recipes!
I am excited to share with you this new menu. Like last months, I utilized Vanderbilt Wife to help me edit things and make them better (you can hire to edit too) and enlisted some OAMM Readers to do a test run of the menu. Thank you to Candice and Kristina for your efforts. Hopefully we have ironed out most if not all of the “bugs” in the menu. Take a look for yourself though.
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. For frequently asked questions visit here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section below to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Listen in the orange player at the top of this post…
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable September 2010 Recipe Cards the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAMC BIG DAY you will need to visit the printable September 2010 Recipe Cards.
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your September 2010 OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- September 2010 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
- September 2010 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the September 2010 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain not only the name of the dish but also the serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
Facebook Fan Party:
- OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – September 2010 – September 16th, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – share stories about your cooking, ask questions, clarify the menu, and meet other OAMM cooks!
- Creating Your Own OAMC Menu Series
- How To Navigate the OAMM Menu
- Preparing For A Successful OAMC Day
- Adapting The Menu for YOUR Family
- Making the Menu Healthier
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Shopping For Your Cooking Day
- Final Shopping Trip For Your OAMC Day
- Choosing The Right Containers
What do you think of the September 2010’s menu?
If you are feeling abundantly blessed and generous feel free to donate. :) But don’t feel guilty if you aren’t able. And don’t forget you can always go back and use September 2009‘s menus if you are looking for something different!