September Menu, Grocery List, Instructions, Labels and Podcast
Thanks for joining us again or welcome first time visitors! We are glad you have joined us. You can learn more about the origin of this months menu by listening to the podcast. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. For frequently asked questions visit here.
- This audio podcast will describe to you the items on sale for the month, the philosophy behind the meal choices and helpful hints for preparing for this months cooking day.
- Listen in the orange player at the top of this post…
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable menu the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAM BIG DAY you will need to visit the Printable September Menu.
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your September OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
We have designed a set of 8 pages of labels designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent. These labels allow you to have 5 sticker labels for each of the 15 meals that you will be preparing.
What do you think of September’s menu?
And don’t forget to check out the right sidebar weekly to vote on past month’s menus!