Summer Tortellini Pasta Salad
When we recently we had friends over we feasted on a summertime menu of grilled Garlic Balsamic Pork Kabobs, watermelon, and this Tortellini Pasta Salad. The recipe was a bit of an experiment, but I deemed it successful when a self-proclaimed pasta salad hater loved it.
Tortellini Pasta Salad
Pam @ Onceamonthmom.com
- 1 lb. cheese tortellini
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 0.5 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 12-16 oz. Kraft Italian Caesar dressing
Cook pasta according to package directions in salted boiling water. Drain and rinse with cold water. Add veggies. Mix in dressing according to taste. Chill before serving.
**And if you haven’t gotten your copy of the Survive Before 5: Toddler Meals for Your Busy Days eCookbook, be sure to get your copy now. It is on sale through July 1st for just $5.99 with the code OAMM599.
This Post will be linked at: