Survive Before 5: Toddler Meals for Your Busy Days eCookbook
Summer is here and the kids are out of school. Whether it has been one day or one week you may already be finding yourself curled up in a corner pulling your hair out. I hope not BUT if your frustration stems around meal times, like mine normally does, I might have a solution for you!
I have written several posts over the last few months talking about meal times at our home. True, I love to cook. I also love to involve my children in the cooking. However, meal times continue to be a challenge even for us. Finding go-to items that I know my kids will eat can be a challenge. Not making lunch a battle ground after we just had a battle over whether my son can wear his Spiderman costume for the third day in a row and that he refuses to share his blocks with his sister is about all I can take before noon. Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks are just hectic.
Well, I hope that I can help your summer meal times be less hectic with my second eCookbook, Survive Before 5: Toddler Meals for Your Busy Days. This eCookbook contains over 30 pages of recipes, resources and ideas for helping your meal times be peace times. And don’t worry, if you have older kids and not just toddlers, this eCookbook is for you too! I have included portion sizes and ways for you to increase portion sizes if your child is a big eater.
Survive Before 5 eCookbook Contents:
- A choice of preparing for 1 child, 2 children, 4 children or 6 children.
- Step-by-step instructions for cooking all of these meals in one (or several) days.
- Grocery lists for the 1 child, 2 children, 4 children or 6 children.
- Customized labels for each of your prepared items.
- Recipe cards containing photographs, step-by-step photos and toddler tasks as well.
- A sample calendar to make feeding meals easy.
- Toddler tasks on each recipe cards so that your kids can help you while you cook.
- Recipes included in this one month plan:
- **Indicates NEW Once a Month Mom recipes not found on the website – 5 new recipes in total!
I sure hope that you like the eCookbook. The price of this eCookbook is $4.99. You receive all of the resources above in an easy to view (or print) format.
I really enjoyed the experience and have enjoyed the food we’ve eaten so far. Hands down, our family’s favorite seems to have been the granola bars. The batch I made is already gone and my husband is requesting a second! In total, I probably cooked for about six hours, with some breaks included for child tending.
**Please note that when you make the purchase it will send you an email with a secure link to your copy of the eCookbook. It will most likely go to the email address you use with PayPal. If you don’t receive that email within an hour of purchase, please email us at info @ onceamonthmom.com and we will work on getting you your copy. Thank you.