Ultimate Holiday Helps List
It is bound to happen. T minus 6 hours to turkey time, and you realize, “I forgot the _____!” And cue facepalm. But then you start thinking, “Maybe I can make it myself or find some kind of substitute?” Well here you go. Our complete list of holiday helps to get you through those harrowing moments.
Or maybe you’re the next in line for the Throne of Procrastination (behind me of course!) It is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and you’re still trying to decide what to serve or how you will use your 8 pounds of leftover turkey. Well, I laid aside my crown to provide you with this helpful list.
Best wishes for a successful holiday meal from all of us at OAMM!
Must Have Resources
- How to Roast a Turkey
- Sliced and Diced Series - When you’re wondering how many onions equal one cup of diced onions?
- Holiday OAMM Recipes Pinboard
Agh I Forgot the…
- Cream of Something Soup
- French Fried Onions
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - no dry milk, but takes 2 hours
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 5 minute version
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pie Crust
- DIY Cake Mix - yellow and chocolate
- Cranberry Sauce
- Baby Food!
All the Fixin’s
- Parmesan Buttermilk Drop Biscuits
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Confetti Corn Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Potatoes
- Cranberry Raspberry Relish
- Italian Sausage Dressing
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Acorn Squash - Vegan
- Irish Soda Bread - When you don’t have time to let anything rise!
- Slow Cooker Stuffing – Oops, oven is full? No problem!
- Lightened Up Mashed Potatoes
- Sauteed Carrots with Sage - Super easy for the true procrastinators.
- Homemade Applesauce
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
DON’T Forget Dessert!
- Cranberry Pecan Puffs
- Microwave Pies
- Kylen’s Peanut Butter Balls
- Great Grandma’s Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Molasses Spice Cookies
- OAMM Cookie Pinboard