My former co-worker Melissa was FAMOUS for this veggie pizza. She would bring it in for most of our carry in’s at the office and it was gobbled up in minutes. Okay, it took us like an hour, but it is so good! I tested it out and it turns out it freezes well too. So she gave me permission to share with the rest of you. Enjoy!
Melissa H. care of @ Onceamonthmom.com
- 2 packages Pillsbury Recipe Creations (or crescent rolls)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- .75 cups mayonnaise
- 4 ounces dry ranch dressing mix
- 1.25 cups carrots, finely chopped
- 1.25 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1.25 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 1.25 cups cauliflower, finely chopped
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 0.5 cups Hormel bacon bits
Spread crusts out onto ungreased cookie sheet, like a pizza crust. Bake according to instructions on tube. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing mix with a mixer until smooth. Once crust is cool, spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust. Sprinkle veggies on top of cream cheese mixture evenly. Add shredded cheese on top of veggies. Sprinkle small amount of bacon bits on top. Cover sheet with saran wrap and press down toppings.
Leave on plastic wrap and cover with additional layer of foil. (You can also cut into square pieces and place in large plastic storage container using wax paper between layers). Freeze. To serve: Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours. Cut pizza into squares and enjoy!