Who is Diet Once A Month Mom? *Giveaway*
I have a confession. The last two months of 2010 I barely cooked at all. My workload pretty much tripled so I scrimped where I could and was just plain ol’ lazy in the kitchen.
Because of my neglect, we ate out more than I care to admit. And we felt it – in the waistline and in the wallet.
We’re now back on track, though. My husband even helped with our latest big cooking day. Taking the time to prepare and cook our meals for the month has really helped us stick to our “diet” so far. My husband even commented that he is totally reaping the benefits and will help me on every big cooking day! Trust me, this is the first time he’s ever told me that! Woot!
Now, let me tell you exactly what my husband does while I’m cooking.
If you’ve ever attempted once a month cooking you know your kitchen becomes a disaster! So, yes, he’s a saint and I know I’m lucky!!
Speaking of cleaning kitchens, Tricia and I were talking about how you don’t know much about your Diet Once A Month Mom menu writer yet. So, I thought I’d remedy that situation and tell you a little bit about myself.
- I’m married to my high-school sweetheart and we have a huge passion for marriages…specifically, making good marriages great!
- I’m a mom to a little guy with loads of personality! He never meets a stranger and he loves to “help” in the kitchen.
- The three of us live in a 740 square foot high-rise.
- I left the corporate world to stay home with my son, but somehow I ended up with several new random gigs (other than taking care of my little guy):
When researching content for iDreamofClean, I came across several cleaning schedules, but none of them fit the way I live.
Since we all have different homes, schedules, and families, it seems to me that we should all have different cleaning schedules. So, I put together a plan that fits me. And you. Your family. Your home. Your lifestyle.
Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule will do just that…help YOU create a schedule thats perfect for you! You’ll find a list of things you should be cleaning, listed by category and room as well as frequency. All you have to do is input the items (only the ones you want to clean!) in your calendar or one of the templates provided for you.
It’s priced at $7.99 but use the code CleanNewYear until January 15 for a 50% discount. Get your copy here.
PLUS, you can completely recoup your cost and even make some extra money by becoming an affiliate. Each affiliate earns 50% of sales generated through your website, facebook page, twitter, etc. For more information, click here.
But, enough about me. I want to know more about you! So, I’m going to bribe you by giving one of you a copy of Creating Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule. (Just so you know, if you buy a copy now but win the freebie, your money will be refunded.)
Here is how you enter to win:
1. Leave a Comment telling me something interesting about yourself or one of your goals for 2011.
Additional ways to enter:
2. Become a Facebook Fan of Once A Month Mom Fan Page. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you have already.
3. Become a Facebook Fan of iDreamofClean. Leave a comment below that you have done so or if you have already.
4. Subscribe to the Once A Month Mom blog via RSS or email. Let me know that you have done so. Of course, if you are already subscriber make sure you leave that too.
This giveaway ends Tuesday, January 11 at NOON (EST).