WHOLE FOODS July 2011 OAMM Menu (OAMC, Freezer Cooking, Bulk Cooking, Power Cooking)
Happy Birthday America! As this menu posts, I’m in California walking down to the river and enjoying some classic rest and relaxation. I’ve got my big sun hat, new bathing suit and a good book. Not to mention Grammy to watch the little guy, so we really can just relax at the beach. I LOVE SUMMER!
Here in the heart of summer the Whole Foods menu will still be lighter. July still has plenty of your summer favorites on sale at the stores near you, so stock up your pantry while you can! This menu reflects the produce and sale items that are in your stores and markets for July. Onions and sweet onions are in their peak. That great summer fruit is starting in some areas, nectarines, peaches, plums and berries. Most people are also getting their beef shares, so we have a few great beef recipes on here this month to take advantage of that full freezer!
The Whole Foods menu has Add-On Recipes. These are recipes tailored for you to create almost everything from this menu in your own kitchen. You are more than welcome to make the choice to purchase these items to save time, however I feel you won’t be disappointed with the taste of your hard work, and you will have pride knowing exactly what went into the dishes that you and your family are enjoying. And not to mention, a few extra dollars in your wallet. This menu will take more time to prepare than other menus, so please be sure to read through the instructions and recipe cards thoroughly before you start.
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section below to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable WHOLE FOODS July 2011 Recipe Cards the menu items are intended to feed one person for a month. You can insert the number of people are cooking for on the first tab to automatically make recipe adjustments to feed multiple people for a month. For more information on how the Whole Foods OAMM Menu works, click here.
- View the printable WHOLE FOODS July 2011 Recipe Cards.
- Having trouble using the Recipe Cards or YELLOW BOX? See this post!
- Chicken sliders with Carrot slaw
- Buffalo BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Dijon Pork Loin Roast
- Beef Chimichangas
- Katy’s Lake Brisket
- Polenta Gratin with Spinach and Wild Mushroom
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your WHOLE FOODS July 2011 OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- WHOLE FOODS July 2011 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
- WHOLE FOODS July 2011 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the WHOLE FOODS July 2011 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain the name of the dish and serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free and staying to your eating plan a cinch.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – July 10 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? We will be talking about the current month’s menus, answer your burning questions about freezer cooking and have fun getting to know one another. You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well.
Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “Facebook Fan Page Night” Tab on the left side margin.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
- Saving and Printing the OAMM Menus Using Google Docs
- Creating Your Own OAMC Menu Series
- Preparing For A Successful OAMC Day
- Adapting The Menu for YOUR Family
- Making the Menu Healthier
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Shopping For Your Cooking Day
- Final Shopping Trip For Your OAMC Day
- Choosing The Right Containers
What do you think of WHOLE FOODS July 2011’s menu?
If you are feeling abundantly blessed and generous feel free to donate. :) But don’t feel guilty if you aren’t able.